Mobile Party Cancellations
- If you cancel your party less than 7 days before your event you will forfeit the deposit. We need adequate time to market and book the spot. We will try to move your date to better accommodate your schedule if possible and your deposit will transfer with you subject to availability.
- Cancellations made on the day of your event do not qualify for a refund. We understand that emergencies happen. Please give us a call and we can discuss possible alternate dates for your event. Our staff will work with you on an individual basis to try to accommodate any unforeseen changes.
- There are no refunds for services performed
- If we are unable to perform service for any reason a refund will be issued
- In the event of extreme weather conditions where road conditions are unsafe, we will issue a refund. The Game Truck is only affected by severe storms. It is a perfect rainy-day activity!
- If cancellation of an outdoor activity is needed due to inclement weather a refund will be issued. Accommodations will be made to try to move your event to an indoor location of possible.
Photo Booth Cancellations
- Deposit required to hold your date and all open balances due 2 weeks prior to event.
- Any request for a date change must be made at least thirty days in advance of the original event date. Change is subject to photo booth availability and receipt of a new service contract. If there is no availability for the alternate date, the booking fee shall be forfeited, and the event cancelled. Any cancellation occurring less than thirty days prior to the event date shall forfeit all payments received. We will do our best to accommodate any unforeseen changes.